Friday, December 1, 2017
Saturday, December 2
8 am-5 pm
Artists at the Nature Art Show & Sale will offer some of the best photography, wood carvings, copper sculpture, pottery, books, baskets and more! Chippewa Nature Center members are invited to the on Friday from 6-9 pm for an evening of shopping, festive music and snacks. A silent auction closes at 8:30 pm.
The Nature Art Show & Sale continues for the public on Saturday from 8 am-5 pm, with a silent auction closing at 3 pm.
Come to the Nature Art Show & Sale to fill your holiday list or make your own wish list! Either way, we hope to inspire you to protect the natural world.
2016 Member & Friend Sponsors
2016 NASS Artists
- Laurie Ball-Gisch – Pottery, wool, fiberarts
- Mary Blocksma – Watercolor, sewn cups
- Karen Brooks – Photography and children’s books
- Nancy Carlson – Baskets
- Bill Diller – Photography
- Adam Ferman – Photography
- Mike Ford – Realistic wildfowl carvings
- Fred Kinne/Pat Kinne – Woodcarving/metal
- Larry Kershner – Wooden bowls, boxes, jewelry and more
- Night Flight Images – Wildlife photography and birch bark frames
- Priscilla Olson – Oil paintings
- Ruth Rushlow – Antler and nature baskets, hand spinning and fiber art
- Royleen VanEver – Gourd birdhouses and vessels
- Garlynn Winslow Photography – mounted, matted photography, canvases, prints and coasters